Monday 20 April 2009

Foundation Portfolio Evaluation!

Hiii,

I had to create an evaluation for my overall magazine including my preliminary task. I had to answer a variety of questions for the evaluation in good detail. The format i used to produce my evaluation is Microsoft Powerpoint, this was a good format to use as you could make it more professional by adding animations to your work also i found this was an easy way of presenting my research and my actual magazine. Most of my reseach into my magazine is displayed in both powerpoint and my blog. This is because this is the easiest format to use to present my work in good detail without having any trouble. I found these questions easy to answer as the knowledge i needed was already taken upon whilst creating my preliminary magazine and my music magazine, this defiantly was an advantage as i wouldnt have been able to answer such questions without my understanding of simple things such as codes and conventions of magazines. I had to answer the following questions:


In what way’s does your media product use, develop or challenge form’s and convention’s of real media product’s?



How does your media product represent particular social group’s?



What kind of media institution might describe your media product and why?



Who would be the audience for your media product?



How did you attract/address your audience?



What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?



Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?







No comments:

Post a Comment