Tuesday 24 February 2009

Content's Page.

Hiii,
I have now started to look at different style's of content pages for magazine's. I have chosen to work with a simple layout for my content's page. The reason for this is because i didn't want to put to much information on it as i wanted to keep that for the other pages. Also some of the magazine's i researched used a simple layout. Even though my magazine is made for gossip i thought that making it over crowded by filling it with loads of text and images, would make the reader confused and unable to browse for the chosen interests. For the background i have chosen an image based from the school grounds, I didn't want a main image on the content's page as it isnt exactly a page where all the main information is placed, and i would't class the content's page as the most important. Instead i choose a simple picture that would make the reader reflect on the school itself. I am keeping my content's page simple as i don't want to over it. And i would rather the front cover have the most attention as it's the main page of the whole magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment