Friday 6 February 2009

Research for magazine (questionnaire's)

Hii,

I have now started to think about what i will include in my school magazine. I started of by creating a questionnaire to ask year 7 to year 11 students what they would like to see in the magazine once published. I started of by creating a few questions then got a peer to asses my questions and tell me what i could do to make them better. Once assesed i used the feedback to make the questions better and to think about other question's that needed to be asked. I finally got my questionnaire finished and started getting different year group's to fill in my questionnaire. I produced 30 questionnaires and got all of them back, i looked through my questionnaire's and it seems i have got a good range of answers back. This will help me alot when it comes to producing what goes into my magazine. In my questionnaire i included question's such as:

1) Are you male or female?

2) What year are you in?
- year 7
-year 8
-year 9
-year 10
-year 11

3) Would you be interested in reading the school magazine once produced?
-yes
-no

4) If no, please tell us your reason for not wanting to read the school magazine?
-not interested in school
-no spare time to read it
-don't read magazine's
-other _____

5)What categorie's would you like to see in the school magazine?
-school subject's and lesson review's
-school event's
-sport's
-puzzle's and achievment's
-horoscope's
-other ______

6)would you be willing to pay for the magazine?
-yes
-no

7)Is so, how much would you be willing to pay?
-£0.50-£1.00
-£1.25-£1.50
-£1.75-£2.00
-other ________

8)what are your interest's or hobbie's inside or outside school?
-Football
-Dancing
-Swimming
-Rugby
-Singing
-Other _______

9)How often would you like to see the school magazine published?
-Every week
-Every 2 weeks
-Monthly
-Other _______

10)Any further suggestion's that you think may help please state in the box below.


I thought these question's would help me alot this is because they were relevant to what i needed to find out to be able to produce my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment