Monday 23 March 2009

Editing My Picture's.

Hii,
Once i had taken my picture's i had to edit them to the standard's i wanted for my magazine. I used a variety of techniques to manipulate my pictures. The reason for editing my pictures was to make them more professional looking. I used tools such as the magic wand tool, crop tool, clone stamp tool, impressionist brush, paint bucket tool, gradient tool. Also i adjusted the lighting and the colour to make it look more effective. Heres an example of a picture i manipulated:

from this... To this!

Adobe photoshop gave me great advantages to make my work more professional. I dont think my work would be as good and professional looking if i didnt have these tools and skills to use on my magazine. Also if i didnt have photoshop to use whilst creating my music magazine i think my magazine would just have the same codes and conventions and skills used as my preliminary task, the reason for this is because whilst creating my preliminary task i didnt know the knowledge about photoshop as i do now, so i wouldnt be able to add these to my music magazine.















No comments:

Post a Comment