Monday 23 March 2009

My Magazine Factfile.

Hiii,

I have now started to produce the work that need's to be put in the magazine. I produced a factfile and a interview to be shown on my 2 page spread. My factfile is about my artist M'A, i had to keep it linking with my target audience so when thinking about question's i had to remember not to change my language as it is going to be aimed at teenage girl's. I thought this was relevent for my target audience as it isnt too over powering and will defiantly be easy to read if it was published in a magazine. This is what i produced to go into my 2 page spread:



Fact File of M’A
Real name: Emma (M’A)
Age: 19
Location: County Durham
Hobbies: Singing and Dancing
Loves: Her pet Poodle Poppy and ice cream
Hates: Creepy crawlies
Favourite Drink: Strawberry milkshake
Favourite food: Granny’s Sunday dinner
Quote: “Singing is my life”


I thought this would link in with my target audience, as the language is very basic and the attitude is "cheesy".

No comments:

Post a Comment