Monday 23 March 2009

My Magazine Interview.

Hii,
I have now finished producing my interview with M'A. I had to make sure it consisted with my target audience as i couldnt make it sophisticated as my target audience is teenage girl's and in the interview if i had complicated long word's they would struggle to read it. I had to make the interview very "girly" so it made them want to carry on reading and persuade them to buy the next week's issue. I had to think carefully about the style and attitude i was going to use in my interview before writing it out, this is because using the wrong stlye of writing and the wrong attitude could push my target audience away. First of all i had to think about what my interview would be about, this didn't take me long to figure out as my tagline from my magazine told it all! My tagline is "Gossip, Boys and Fun!" obvousily my interview would consist of this. I included questions about boy's, her friendship's and the latest gossip i thought carefully and relised this is what teenage girl's would want to know about.

This is my interview:

Joining us this week is M’A, recently added to the charts in 4th position with her latest single “Sunshine”. She recently spilt from a band known as “The Girl’s” due to a crisis with the girls and wanting to take upon a solo career. Here in this week’s issue we get to hear some of her latest gossip, boy crisis, and what made really made her ex band split!

BOP BOP POP: Hello M’A, welcome to your first interview with BOP BOP POP. How are you today?

M’A: Heyy, yeah its really cool to be interviewed by you. Im okay thanks.

BOP BOP POP: Just okay? Whats really going on in your head?


M’A: Boys (Giggle’s)

BOP BOP POP: Is this about Christian Lopez by any chance?


M’A: Yeah! But hes just a friend honest (Blushes)

BOP BOP POP: Ok, even though you were seen with him smooching..


M’A: That was a goodnight kiss (Laughs)

BOP BOP POP: Moving on, its finally nice to see you persuing your solo career.


M’A: Yeah its great being able to produce and sing my own music, I had to wait until i got things sorted out at home.

BOP BOP POP: Things?


M’A: Well I when i was with “The Girls” we all lived in a pad together and i thought the best thing to do when we split was to move as i got the blame for the band splitting.

BOP BOP POP: You got the blame? Wasn’t it a joint decision?


M’A: Well we all went through a stage of not talking and arguing, i really don’t know why. Then one day our agent got us all together and told us to sort it!

BOP BOP POP: what happend once it got sorted?


M’A: well i suggested we split for a while to see if space was needed away from our band, after i suggested that our agent said well thats that! Then we split.

BOP BOP POP: The media was very harsh publishing stories about you causing the band to split, did this worry you when you went to pursue your solo career?


M’A: Yes they was alot said about me that was untrue, but im back and im going to prove to people it was wrong. I have changed alot and my music is different from how it used to be.

BOP BOP POP: Yes we know you want to inspire young teenage girls is this true?

M’A: Yes my music hopefully will inspire teenage girls i think they are the best audience to support you.

BOP BOP POP: Are we going to see more of you since your on your singing alone now?

M’A: yes i will be doing alot of concerts and appearing live on shows. I really hope my solo career kicks of.

BOP BOP POP: Yes it certainly has kicked of, youve made it 4th in the charts with your new single “sunshine”

M’A: whoooo i cant actually believe it, im so happy. I would really like to be number 1 (laughs)

BOP BOP POP: Youve plenty of time to become number 1, what inspired your single “sunshine”?

M’A: I really don’t know to be fair, i just thought of a song one morning and came up with a name. Thats the truth (giggle’s)

BOP BOP POP: Its good to be honest, would you appear in this magazine again?

M’A: Yes certainly maybe once i have published more music and become number 1 (smiles)

BOP BOP POP: Great, you really want to become number 1 why?

M’A: Just to prove to people i can do it alone (Laughs)

BOP BOP POP: Everyone cant wait for your single “sunshine” to be purchasable.

M’A: Me 2 im gunna buy loads of copys (smiles)

BOP BOP POP: thats all we have time for thankyou for taking time to get interviewed with us
M’A: yeah thank you for having me.

To catch M’As latest single “sunshine” she appears live on gossip Thursday 24th april.

Overall i really like the style and attitude i used, i think it really links in with the target audience i had chosen, also i think my magazine would be competition towards other magazine's if it was published. I think it consists of all the codes and conventions of magazine's.

No comments:

Post a Comment